Leadership Development through Forum Facilitation
YPO (Young Presidents Organization) is a global network of young chief executives. In 2007 YPO merged with WPO (World Presidents’ Organization) and today the group unites approximately 22,000 members in more than 400 local chapters across 125 countries around a shared mission: Better Leaders Through Education and Idea Exchange™.
Leading a company can be energizing, challenging – and often lonely. YPO provides senior leaders a safe haven and sounding-board via a network of like-minded business executives.
The heart of the YPO experience revolves around a monthly meeting with a group of eight to twelve people. YPO calls these meetings “forums,” and carefully creates a confidential and supportive environment where members bounce their most difficult challenges off other leaders. Forums adhere to a strict set of principles of respect and support and is a place where peers can have candid conversations and exchange ideas.
Bert has a long-standing relationship with YPO, individual members and various forum groups helping members and spouses communicate and interact with each other.
As a Forum Facilitator, Bert facilitates YPO Forums through the many levels of forum development including launching new forums, renewing purpose and process of forum protocol, reinvigorating an existing forum’s energy, and deepening the conversation and connection amongst forum members.
- Forum Fundamentals (links to separate page or pop-up box with info below from Bert)
- Forum Moderator Training (links to separate page or pop-up box with info below from Bert)
- Forum Supercharge/Forum Retreats (links to separate page or pop-up box with info below from Bert)
Bert develops and delivers personalized Forum retreats to help members and those closest to them explore new ideas, mindsets, practices and perceptions that deepen the Forum experience individually and collectively.
- Forum Retreats
- Forum Spouse Retreats
- Couples Retreats
FUTURE YPO SECTIONS TO INCLUDE:
- More on RETREATS from Jim Warner’s site
- COUPLES FORUM (DEIDA, Gottman’s, SCHNARCH, HENDRIX, TERRENCE REAL, Getting Real/Susan Campbell, etc)
- LIFE TRANSITIONS: FROM SUCCESS TO SIGNIFICANCE. Back Nine